[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby in the Mac App Store

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 21:40:04 PST 2010

Hi Michael,

I'm very disappointed that you missed my talk at RubyConf and considered not
to reply to you, but since it's American Thanksgiving in a couple of hours,
I decided to forgive you ;)

So to answer your question: no, Apple did not confirm or deny anything. It's
very simple, Apple doesn't comment on anything until it's a fact ;)
However, there is nothing I read anywhere that would prevent you from
distributing a MacRuby app via the Mac App Store.
Pay the $99, compile your app, embed the MacRuby framework and submit your
app. You will see when they will officially start accepting submitted apps.

If Apple rejects your app, feel free to blame me and send me insult emails
;)

- Matt