[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby in the Mac App Store

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 21:52:39 PST 2010

Also, the answer to question #9 is pretty self explanatory:
https://devforums.apple.com/message/325899#325899

*9.  My Mac app is not written in Objective-C.  Is this allowed on the Mac
App Store?*

Yes, provided it also adheres to the Mac App Store Review Guidelines at
http://developer.apple.com/appstore/mac/resources/approval/guidelines.htmland
the Mac Developer Program License Agreement at
http://developer.apple.com/programs/terms/mac/mac_program_agreement_20101020.pdf
.

- Matt