[MacRuby-devel] Tutorial for the new Sandbox class.

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Oct 6 01:19:09 PDT 2010

Hi Rob,

It looks nice! Thanks for writing it :)

Something worth mentioning I believe is that sandbox profiles are actually Scheme expressions, and that the default Sandbox class constructor allows you to pass such an expression, as a string.

If you look at the /usr/share/sandbox/ directory on your system, you will see custom profiles.

However, it's important to note that custom Scheme profiles are considered as private API and might not be supported across OS releases.

Laurent