[MacRuby-devel] macgem and previously installed gems

Andy Park sohocoke at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:16:16 PDT 2010

I'm trying to get macirb that came with my new MacRuby installation to play nice
ly with the existing .irbrc, where I'm using a lot of gems previously installed
with gem. It looks like my gems aren't found by macirb because they were install
ed with gem, so are not found / used by macgem. Would I really need to install a
ll my gems using macgem in order to work with macirb using my existing .irbrc?