[MacRuby-devel] backtrace in cocoa callbacks ...

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Fri Sep 17 17:44:43 PDT 2010

Hi Steven,

Sorry I haven't seen this thread for a reason.

Normally you should get file names / line numbers from backtraces, and if an exception happens in a callback you should see something in your console (the Ruby-side backtrace is the NSException message, so it should be displayed there). This is of course on MacRuby trunk (0.7).

If you have a reduction where an exception happens without a backtrace, please attach it to a new ticket and we will look.

Laurent