[MacRuby-devel] backtrace in cocoa callbacks ...

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Fri Sep 17 23:31:12 PDT 2010

I like the idea of a -g flag.  I actually think AOT will be used increasingly in development scenarios for "code you're not changing" (but may, at some point, want to see in a backtrace) since the temptation for internal libraries and such is to AOT them for speed, once they're basically debugged and working.  The code that calls them may not be, however. :)

- Jordan