[MacRuby-devel] Noob Learning with Xcode 4 and 10.6 SDK

Tim Case tcrails1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:56:35 PDT 2011

Hi Matt thanks for the help!  I'm checking the xcode chapters of your book.
 The following article by the Redwood guys helped me get passed some
problems I was having and I think I successfully surpassed the hello world
level.  I can now successfully build a macruby project using Xcode 4, so I'm
going to stick with it.  I'm going to keep working through the examples in
your book and forgo the peepcode screencast for now.

http://redwoodapp.posterous.com/macruby-and-xcode-4-build-a-self-contained-ma