[MacRuby-devel] Noob Learning with Xcode 4 and 10.6 SDK

Tim Case tcrails1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:15:25 PDT 2011

I was able to get the demo project for chapter 2 of Matt's book code to
successfully build.  What worked for me was to track down in xcode all of
the alerts about the missing 10.5 sdk and I found that you could change the
10.5 sdk over to 10.6.  Then I got an error on build saying "Path does not
exist", for this I used the referenced link above,
http://redwoodapp.posterous.com/macruby-and-xcode-4-build-a-self-contained-ma,
and added the demo app target to build before the compile target.  I also
changed the valid architecture to x84_64 only as mentioned in the article
for good measure.