[MacRuby-devel] A Future for MacRuby

Sean Mateus seanlilmateus at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 21 02:13:46 PST 2011

> This is a frustration of mind, that is Apples lack of buy in or official
> support is frustrating.  It is one of the reasons I don't invest a lot of
> personal effort into following Mac Ruby.   Going the Mac Ruby way means
> spending a lot of effort to learn something that may never get the Apple
> support it should.    More so you would think that Apple would see and
> understand the value of a strong and modern interpreter alternative for Mac
> development.
>

> Hi David,
the time you spend learning MacRuby will never be waste of time, because
you will not learn MacRuby, you will learn Cocoa and you'll be able to use
this knowledge with Objective-C and so on!
I think the real problem is that a lot of people are not more interested on
programming / writing apps for the OS X. mho the future of MacRuby is not
 danger! If you enjoy using MacRuby things gonna work!
We want all to be part of "The Post-PC Era", at the moment MacRuby is not
yet there, the solution is simple: do Android/Java or IOS/Objective-C

Mateus
Die wahren Lebenskünstler sind bereits glücklich, wenn sie nicht
unglücklich sind.