[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby-devel Digest, Vol 35, Issue 29

Duane Kiefer dekiefer at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 22:52:36 PST 2011

Hi Laurent,

rake is the problem:

Darwin::dekiefer:15-> head -n 1 `which rake`
#!/Library/Frameworks/MacRuby.framework/Versions/0.9/usr/bin/macruby
Darwin::dekiefer:16-> which rake
/usr/bin/rake
Darwin::dekiefer:17-> rake --version
rake, version 0.8.7
Darwin::dekiefer:18-> which ruby
/usr/bin/ruby

I installed MacRuby 0.8 but didn't get a new rake so I went ahead and downloaded rake-18 from fink and rake is successfully raking the trunk now.

Thank you,

Duane