[MacRuby-devel] Fail to access kABFirstNameProperty

Daniel Lopes danielvlopes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 19:24:01 PST 2011

Hello,

I'm playing with AddressBook framework but I can't figure how access the predefined constants.

For example, in my ViewControler I do like below but XCode can't find kABFirstNamePropery. I already added framework 'AddressBook' in my rb_main.rb:

  def awakeFromNib
    notificationCenter = NSNotificationCenter.defaultCenter
    notificationCenter.addObserver(self,
                                   selector: "recordChanged:",
                                   name: ABPeoplePickerNameSelectionDidChangeNotification,
                                   object:peoplePicker)
  end

  def recordChanged(notification)
    people = peoplePicker.selectedRecords