[MacRuby-devel] What's happened to Dispatch::Job?

Mark Rada mrada at marketcircle.com
Thu Jan 20 06:56:27 PST 2011

The dispatch library was removed from the core just before the 0.8 release. Someone is maintaining it as a gem.

I thought the dispatch library only had the Enumerable module extensions, but I guess it had the Job class as well since I also don't have it (using a 0.9 nightly build).

Someone who has better knowledge than me might be able to answer your questions more thoroughly.

Mark Rada
mrada at marketcircle.com