[MacRuby-devel] Subject: Re: Strange NSDate behavior building 32 bit v 64 bit

Richard Sepulveda rsepulveda2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:59:48 PST 2011

Thanks for the rapid response to this problem. I will verify that it works with my project as
soon as I can get MacRuby built. I also ran into some other strangeness in 32-bit  mode but this may fix
those issues as well. I will give an update soon.

Another question, my project is currently using the default 0.7 MacRuby framework  included in XCode. I assume
that I should include this fix in the latest 0.7 or 0.8 build and run all of the test suites to verify that I didn't
break anything in the build process?

Thanks again,

Richard