[MacRuby-devel] Subject: Re: Strange NSDate behavior building 32 bit v 64 bit

Vincent Isambart vincent.isambart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:22:03 PST 2011

> Another question, my project is currently using the default 0.7 MacRuby
> framework  included in XCode. I assume
> that I should include this fix in the latest 0.7 or 0.8 build and run all of
> the test suites to verify that I didn't
> break anything in the build process?

It looks like this part of the code did not change between 0.7 and my
change, so applying it to 0.7 should work fine.

Unfortunately I don't think you will be able to run the specs in
32-bit mode. I tried this morning on trunk at it crashed (and it's
probably nothing new)....

If possible I would even recommend using trunk over 0.7/0.8 because
they have a bug (fixed in r5191
http://www.macruby.org/trac/changeset/5191/ ) that could make MacRuby
crash randomly.