[MacRuby-devel] Subject: Re: Strange NSDate behavior building 32 bit v 64 bit (Richard Sepulveda)

Richard Sepulveda rsepulveda2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:47:41 PST 2011

Is trunk ready for primetime? I noticed some problem reports with 0.9 in the mailing list lately
and wasn't sure if that was a good idea. And i haven't tested at all with 0.8 or 0.9. But I guess
you guys are primarily fixing things for the 1.0 release and only changing things that are necessary.

i am not knowledgable about MacRuby's build system. Do you guys primarily work off
off top-of-trunk or do you tag specific intermediate versions that had better stability, more extensive
testing, etc?

Thanks,

Richard