[MacRuby-devel] Implement PXSourceList in MacRuby

Daniel Westendorf daniel at prowestech.com
Sat Jul 2 13:50:58 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I'm trying to implement a PXSourclist (http://perspx.com/work/) in
MacRuby instead of re-inventing the wheel. The PXSourcelist demo
builds fine, but when I try to port the dataSource methods over to
MacRuby, the app tanks without much information. I'm wondering if
someone could point out what is probably obviously wrong, or give me
some pointers.

I'm trying to implement this in MacRuby:
https://github.com/Perspx/PXSourceList/blob/master/Classes/AppDelegate.m

Here is what I have so far:
https://github.com/danielwestendorf/MacRubyPXSourceListDemo/blob/master/MacRubyPXSourceListDemo/AppDelegate.rb

I've stripped it down to the bare minimum to try and figure this out,
but it errors out with "Program recieved signal: "EXC_BAD_ACCESS", and
I'm not sure what that means.

Can anyone provide any pointers as to what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Daniel