[MacRuby-devel] Implement PXSourceList in MacRuby

Chong Francis francis at ignition.hk
Tue Jul 12 20:59:08 PDT 2011

I encountered same issue, the methods:

- (NSInteger)sourceList:(PXSourceList*)aSourceList badgeValueForItem:(id)item
- (NSUInteger)sourceList:(PXSourceList*)sourceList numberOfChildrenOfItem:(id)item
is where the BAD_ACCESS happens.

If i implement those methods in Obj-C, subclass it in ruby and implement other methods, it do not crash. No idea how the method return integer cause this...

Regards

Francis Chong
Ignition Soft
http://ignition.hk/

在 2011年7月3日 上午4:50 時, Daniel Westendorf 寫到: