[MacRuby-devel] Keep getting signature error on submission to mac app store

azzzz at gmx.net azzzz at gmx.net
Mon Jun 13 17:24:08 PDT 2011

THANK YOU DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's done it! Unless Apple's servers are on the blink - cos it's been about 15 minutes since the upload and it's still saying 'Upload Received' (usually turns to 'Binary Invalid' within a minute or so).

If the app gets accepted into the store I will be sure to give you a promo code for it ;)

Thanks again,

Aston