[MacRuby-devel] Hey Apple, please be nice and share

Thibault Martin-Lagardette thibault.ml at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:59:11 PST 2011

Even though I totally would rather see MacRuby as a public framework just like everyone else here, isn't the reason because once it's in the Public frameworks, Apple would have to maintain it for a certain amount of time, and since MacRuby hasn't hit the 1.0 milestone yet, they might not want to do it right now?

Of course, this is just a guess :-)

--
Thibault Martin-Lagardette