[MacRuby-devel] Hey Apple, please be nice and share

Nick Ludlam nick at recoil.org
Mon Mar 7 15:19:45 PST 2011

Maybe it's private as they are using it from within some of the apps that the Lion preview ships with. Either way, it would be good to get some kind of confirmation as to whether we can expect it to stay private or not, come the release. I would hope that there isn't a need to be too secretive about these sorts of plans.