[MacRuby-devel] macruby_deploy not embedding all of MacRuby

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Fri Mar 11 16:49:32 PST 2011

Hi Kevin,

It sounds like a data corruption problem, but it could also maybe due to running the application on an Intel 32-bit machine (because, as of 0.10, i386 support is not built in anymore by default).

I would run md5 hashes on both the embedded dylib and the one in /Library/Frameworks to ensure that no data corruption happened.

Laurent