[MacRuby-devel] Help test a new MacRuby app

Nick Ludlam nick at recoil.org
Mon Mar 14 05:32:21 PDT 2011

Oh yes, I also had this problem, but forgot to mention it in my email to you. I'm not sure if I got my password wrong at first, but I was unable to log in even when I was sure I had the right credentials.

On 14 Mar 2011, at 12:21, Eloy Duran wrote:

> The app now works :) However, I had filled in the wrong google
> credentials the first time, after which it was impossible for me to
> get it to use the right ones. It seems that it keeps using the
> password I had entered the first time. Basecamp search worked fine.
>
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:04 AM, Andre Lewis <andre.lewis at gmail.com> wrote:
>> HI Eloy, would you mind
>> trying http://redwoodapp.com/system/Redwood_macruby_trunk.zip -- it bundles
>> MacRuby 0.10/trunk, and is compiled for x86_64. Thanks!
>> Andre
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Eloy Duran <eloy.de.enige at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The app crashes on startup on my macbook: core 2 duo, osx 10.6.6
>>> 12-03-11 18:18:02 Redwood[22169] ==== starting Redwood ====
>>> 12-03-11 18:18:04 [0x0-0x475475].com.highgroove.redwood[22169]
>>> dlopen(/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Resources/BridgeSupport/CoreFoundation.dylib,
>>> 1): no suitable image found.  Did find: