[MacRuby-devel] Why the MacRuby does not implement cref?

Takao Kouji kouji at takao7.net
Tue Mar 22 01:37:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to fix issues below.

- #619: Constant scope in a block is determined at run-time?
- #828: A NameError, raised from evalling, gets the wrong constant name.
- #1095: Segfault on uninitialized constant in Rspec2 test
- #1167: NameError: uninitialized constant Hpricot::Container::Trav::Traverse
- #1192: Did not find nested constants.

But, I could not find like cRuby's cref variable in compiler.cpp.

I am wondering why the MacRuby does not implement cref?
Also, I am thinking about implementing cref myself.
I wonder if anyone would be opposed to this?

Thanks Kouji.

---
TAKAO Kouji <kouji at takao7.net>
blog: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/kouji0625/
twitter: takaokouji / projects: ruby, s7-seven