[MacRuby-devel] Why the MacRuby does not implement cref?

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Mar 23 14:23:51 PDT 2011

Hi Kouji,

I think that you're looking for the current_class variable of RoxorVM and the rb_vm_outer_t structure. That's how const lookup is implemented in MacRuby, basically.

It is possible that the current implementation is not good enough in order to fix these issues and that a solution like CRuby should be implemented. But so far, every const lookup bug was able to be fixed.

Laurent