[MacRuby-devel] Is HotCocoa dead?

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:56:42 PDT 2011

Rich just sold his company to Living Social and I'm sure he's really busy
ATM.
If people are willing to hack on this project and maintain it (the core team
won't), we probably should move it to its own repo and give commit rights to
people.

Who's interested in created a HotCocoa team?

Thanks,

- Matt