[MacRuby-devel] Is HotCocoa dead?

dan sinclair dj2 at everburning.com
Thu Mar 24 18:21:20 PDT 2011

For me, I've basically dropped HotCocoa. After doing a few apps with it I quickly came to realize that I liked IB and building apps that way. The thing that I've missed from HotCocoa is all the little Ruby-ish extensions that it added to various classes. As I've built other apps I've been collecting up a few of those and decided to stuff them into a gem.

You can see them at https://github.com/dj2/Bean if you're interested.

Out of curiosity, what's the correct way to mark a gem as MacRuby only so I can push it up to rubygems.org?

dan