[MacRuby-devel] macruby_deploy not embedding all of MacRuby

Kevin Colyar kevin at colyar.net
Wed May 11 21:39:17 PDT 2011

I was able to fix this problem with the following script:

#!/bin/sh

APP="MyApp"
SOURCE_BUILD_DIR="build/Release"
TARGET_BUILD_DIR="build/Deploy"

LOCAL="$SOURCE_BUILD_DIR/$APP.app/"
REMOTE="$TARGET_BUILD_DIR/$APP.app/"

rsync --progress $* -avzut $LOCAL $REMOTE --exclude .DS_Store --copy-links

PATH="$PATH:/usr/local/bin" macruby_deploy --embed --compile "$REMOTE"

Still not sure with the cause of the bug is, something to do with
macruby_deploy not embedding symbolically linked files.

--
Kevin Colyar
http://kevin.colyar.net