[MacRuby-devel] Class MacRuby implemented in two locations

saugust saugust at me.com
Wed May 11 22:43:12 PDT 2011

I figured out my issue. I had a buggy script running on a second thread which wasn't reporting the error. Is there a way to have a second thread throw an error back to Xcode when something goes wrong?

	  NSThread.detachNewThreadSelector('control_server:', toTarget: self, withObject: 'dummy')

I am still getting the "Class MacRuby is implemented in both..." error, although it doesn't seem to be breaking anything. Is this something I should worry about?

Thanks,

Shaun