[MacRuby-devel] Rspec Stopped Running Under Macruby

Nat Brown natbro at gmail.com
Fri May 20 12:28:13 PDT 2011

am i understanding the option being described here as manually forcing a
pre-compile of .rb gems to .rbo cached to the gems directory (with caveats
like no backtrace, ymmv)?

anybody working on a generic (system-wide or per-user or configurable?)
cache of arbitrary .rb -> .rbo similar to how rubyinline works, where llvm
intermediaries being built are automatically cached and invalidated when the
associated/underlying .rb changes?

i would be interested to help if somebody is already in-flight with that, or
take a stab it if nobody is -- lmk pls.

thx, n@