[MacRuby-devel] Rspec Stopped Running Under Macruby

Shannon Love techzen at me.com
Fri May 20 15:10:04 PDT 2011

I it appears I spoke to soon in my previous mail. Reverting to Rspec 2.5 got me to where I could run basic test but now I get sig fault when I try to use an expectation (should statement.) It even happens with example code I copied from the rspec 2.5 docs.

Just for grins, I ran rspec own spec for the expectations and as I expected, they crashed as well.

I think I'll have to abandon rspec and macruby for now as I have run out of time to fiddle with it.

Shannon