[MacRuby-devel] Does MacRuby Play Well with RVM?

Shannon Love techzen at me.com
Fri May 20 15:18:08 PDT 2011

Last week I attempted to install RVM on my system so I could use various versions of Ruby including Macruby. I encountered problems including a reinstall of RVM that had incorrect permissions. However, it is quite possible that all the errors were the result of my naviety about the ruby environment so I'm willing to give it another go.

Has anyone else used RVM with Macruby and does it work well? Can I safely run multiple versions of Macruby? Will it alter or contaminate the regular installed version?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shannon