[MacRuby-devel] Clean Install of Macruby?

Shannon Love techzen at me.com
Fri May 20 16:20:51 PDT 2011

Is there an a formal or approved way of performing a clean install of Macruby including gems? I fear that I may have mangled my install with my naive use of RVM and I wanted to try and start fresh.

I've already used pkgutil to uninstall all the files associated with the Macruby package and installed again but I wonder if one of the gems might have left an executable in a /bin somewhere (or something else somewhere else.)

I'm probably paranoid but it would be nice to start over with a known clean slate (short of system reinstall) if possible.