[MacRuby-devel] BridgeSupport (objC header file) simple parser

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:24:12 PST 2011

My guess is that JS automatically converts the object in its string
representation while in Ruby, you get the real object and you have to call
a method on it. I agree that this isn't great and I'm not a
BridgeSupport/ScriptingBridge expert so I can't tell you if that's
something wrong on SB side or Adobe's.

Good luck,

- Matt