[MacRuby-devel] ScriptingBridge browser project

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 08:12:53 PST 2011

Since a few of you asked about ScriptingBridge within the last week or so,
I started working on a very very very basic app showing you the available
methods.
I don't have much free time so I really expect you guys to pick it up and
make it awesome.

Here is a screenshot of what I have so far:
https://img.skitch.com/20111115-dy4wrh9ppbybhxm4j4xn33ip9h.jpg
Source code: https://github.com/mattetti/MacRuby-ScriptingBridge-Browser

At the moment, the header file is hardcoded instead of being generated on
the fly using sdef/sdp, the methods/properties documentation doesn't show
yet, there isn't any REPL setup, the constants are missing and I'm pretty
sure the hacked up parser is buggy.

Hopefully that will be enough to get some of you excited and involved with
this project.

- Matt