[MacRuby-devel] Quote for my MacRuby Book

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:04:12 PDT 2011

Sorry for the wait Robert, I was waiting for Lion to be released and the new
XCode.
MacRuby ships with Lion but as a private framework. And that means that it
probably won't ship as a public framework anytime soon.
That said, it's not a big deal. It allows us to embed the framework with our
apps and to not be constrained by the OS releases. It does add a bit of
overhead but really not much and we should be able to optimize that in the
near future.

- Matt