[MacRuby-devel] Progress towards 1.0?

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 11 13:37:59 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have been away from MacRuby dev for about 6 months and I am looking to start again and I was wondering if it is still a viable development platform as development seems to have stalled.  It has been a long time since the last release and looking back through the list archives I see Laurent seems to have disappeared and the main regular contributor to the git repository is watson1978.

None of this is a criticism as I know how open source project wax and wane but I still live in hope MacRuby will become the main way to develop Cocoa apps in the future especially as it is being accepted into the mac app store.

Dave.