[MacRuby-devel] Mailing list hosting (was: thread-safety and collections in macruby)

Sven A. Schmidt sas at abstracture.de
Sat Oct 22 00:54:48 PDT 2011

> Hmm thanks, I didn't realize we had a google groups mirror. I'm wondering if we shouldn't just move there since it's much easier to use and maintain than macosforge.
> Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

I'd personally prefer that a lot over a mailing list! In trying to work around this, I've turned off mails from the list and subscribed to the group's RSS feed but that makes posting difficult as you have to copy-paste stuff from the google group to a mail reply.

Cheers,
Sven

--

Dr. Sven A. Schmidt
abstracture GmbH & Co. KG

Fon      +49 6131 696 29 0
Fax      +49 6131 696 29 29
Mail     sas at abstracture.de

Amtsgericht Mainz HRA 40625
USt-IdNr.: DE258454694

Persönlich haftender Gesellschafter:
abstracture IT-Beratungs- und Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Sitz Mainz, Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 41357

Geschäftsführer: Dr. U. Koch, T. Meyer, A. Misok, Dr. S.A. Schmidt, Dr. V. Schönharting