[MacRuby-devel] brace yourselves, 0.11 is coming!

Steve Clarke steve at sclarkes.me.uk
Sat Oct 22 07:40:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

I installed 0.11 using the installer pkg.  The install seemed to work fine.

However,  when I run my app I get a message that wasn't there with 0.10 or with an earlier build of 0.11.

Here's the console message:

Membership(4727,0x1043bf000) malloc: *** auto malloc[4727]: error: GC operation on unregistered thread. Thread registered implicitly. Break on auto_zone_thread_registration_error() to debug.

I see that there's a closed "won't fix" ticket for a similar problem, so I guess this is not related to the installer.  I'll just live with it unless it's of interest to anyone else.

Steve