[MacRuby-devel] The future of MacRuby

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:40:39 PDT 2012

> Can we get the issues section enabled on github and move off of Trac? (Not sure how hard it would be to import all of the old trac stuff to Github).
>
> Would be nice to consolidate everything in one place.

I think that’s an excellent idea. However, it’s probably better to first import tickets from Trac before we open it up for new tickets, because that won't leave any risk for damaging any tickets opened before the old tickets are imported and also avoids people spending time on duplicate tickets.

Are you interested in investigating this?