[MacRuby-devel] The future of MacRuby

dan sinclair dj2 at everburning.com
Sat Apr 7 14:53:19 PDT 2012

Can you import before it's open? I just assumed it wasn't accessible at all
until enable? It looks like forgeplucker (http://home.gna.org/forgeplucker/)
has support to pull tickets out of trac and dump to JSON. Should be pretty
easy to go from JSON to GitHub API I'd expect.

I can take a look and see what's involved.

dan