[MacRuby-devel] Problem with a window controller

Robert Carl Rice rice.audio at pobox.com
Sun Dec 2 20:24:29 PST 2012

Hi David,

A couple of things I notice offhand in you code:

The NSWindowController class defines accessor methods for "window" so you shouldn't redefine it with the Ruby attr_accessor method. Note: similarly NSViewController defines accessor methods for "view".

You can configure IB to link the window delegate when the Nib is expanded so that you don't need to set it in awakeFromNib.

Bob Rice