[MacRuby-devel] Problem with a window controller

david kramf dakr.012 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:35:27 PST 2012

Hi Bob
My code crashes if I omit the attr_accessor.
Can you refer me to instructions of how to configure the IB to link to my controller as delegate (?) . In the examples I have in my book  and ,if I am not mistaken, lectures I viewed in iTunes U ( the Stanford series ), they all used the awakeFromNib as point of initialization .
Thanks, David