[MacRuby-devel] Interface builder

Dave Baldwin dave.baldwin at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Feb 8 05:33:59 PST 2012

Just got back to using MacRuby and trying to write an app.  I use Textmate and rake to edit my code files and build an app and this works very well for me.  With the earlier versions of IB you could just manually add the outlets and actions but I am at a loss as to how to do this in IB4 manually or even how to get IB to scan my Ruby files.  I suppose I could make a fake xcode4 project  with my Ruby files in it but this seems a bit of an overkill just to get IB to know about my actions and outlets.  Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Dave.