[MacRuby-devel] Document based application template

Robert Rice rice.audio at pobox.com
Sun Jan 8 00:44:16 PST 2012

Hi,

I see that I'm not the only one having trouble using the MacRuby document-based project template although I am still using Xcode 3.2.4.

I can create a new "MacRuby Application" project and the empty project will build and run ok, but now I to write a document-based application and the empty document-based application and it won't build. I get 30 errors beginning with "Foundation/Foundation.h: No such file or directory". This is referenced in MacRuby.h.

I don't see how the build is different from the "MacRuby Application" build. How do I get the environment to set up correctly?

Thanks,
Bob Rice