[MacRuby-devel] loading Quicktime Framework

Arron Mabrey arron at mabreys.com
Tue Jan 10 09:23:55 PST 2012

Is there a reason I can't load the quicktime framework? Should I try
generating Bridge Support files for it first?

I saw this warning in matts book about needing to generate new Bridge
Support files but it sounds like that's for pre 10.7.
Am I right? I can't quite make it out.
http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9781449380373/_one_step_deeper.html#_using_objective_c_or_c_code

I'm on 10.7.2

here's the error

framework at path `/System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework' cannot
be loaded: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3585 "The bundle
“QuickTime Framework” couldn’t be loaded because it doesn’t contain
a version for the current architecture."

Thanks guys for any help.