[MacRuby-devel] Greetings MacRuby Dev

Jonathan Silverman jsilverman2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:05:10 PDT 2012

Hi Josh,

Sounds good! I have access to get ML but haven't tried it yet because
of mission critical work need to have a working system. Don't know
what Apple expects from us here or if they care about that type of
thing.

MacRuby as I've used it is actually pretty nice. Most things seem to
really work. Just wanted to make sure the whole thing hadn't really
died.

I'm better at fixing things in Ruby then at C so I will just have to
trust you guys for now. Really tied up ATM. Just trying to gauge
MacRuby's heath gauge as Apple seems to be refactoring and preparing
for new releases and such.

Thanks,
jsilver