[MacRuby-devel] RubyMotion: Ruby for iOS

Jeremy McAnally jeremymcanally at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:12:54 PDT 2012

The catch in situations like this is that it may have never been written in
the first place if Laurent wasn't able to take the time and dedicate the
energy full time to build it.  Personally, I'd rather fund continued
development of it with a license than never to have had it in the first
place.

--Jeremy

http://jeremymcanally.com/

Positivity every morning: http://goodmorninginterwebs.com