[MacRuby-devel] RubyMotion: Ruby for iOS

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu May 3 19:32:32 PDT 2012

On Thu, 03 May 2012 16:29:52 -0600 Colin Thomas-Arnold
<colinta at gmail.com> wrote:
> What happens to your skills, though, now that they have been finely
> honed for a particular *flavor* of MacRuby (iOS development).
>
> BUT, my thinking is this: the more people use it, the more
> successful it will be.  The more successful it is, the less likely
> that Laurent will drop support for it!  :-)

Laurent could be hit by a bus. I'm not keen on having
my ability to do work going forward depend on code in the hands of one
individual without recourse. (Sorry, Laurent, and again, I don't mean
to be a drag. You've done something very cool and should be proud of
it, and I want you to make money so you can keep doing it.)

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com