[MacRuby-devel] RubyMotion: Ruby for iOS

bugpowder mitskin at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:52:49 PDT 2012

Hello, new list member here, through I follow through the web for a long
time.

Just a quick question regarding RubyMotion:

In all reviews/mentions I've read, they say that you need to build your UI
programmatically.

I understand that there is no XCode IDE integration, but is there something
specific preventing an XCode user from creating his UI in XCode/IB and then
instantiating the .xib files with RubyMotion?

If so, would that perhaps be possible in the future, or is there something
inherent in RubyMotion/MacRuby that prevents it?

Thanks