[MacRuby-devel] Using Virtus or SmartProperty as outlets?

Carolyn Ann Grant carolyn.ann.grant at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:07:18 PST 2012

Sorry - I didn't make that clear!

You're right, Stephen: I'd like to Virtus' "attribute" or SmartProperty's "property" *instead* of attr_accessor. I can roll my own solution, but I'd like to not have to! (Besides laziness, and the strong possibility of introducing bugs into any solution I come up with, I really like the strong validations and coercions of Virtus - and it's useful for database entries. And it's already written and mostly debugged.)

Thanks,
Carolyn